مصطفي القرشي
زائر

رقم العضوية :
السكن: السعودية - الرياض
المشاركات : n/a
بمعدل : 0

Default My mother

MOTHER

Mother .. Everybody knows what the mother .. It's nice feeling .. And whispered to the cute .. And a feeling of dripping Bdma sweeping ..

Mother .. The beauty and creativity .. And the imagination and entertain .. The core is protected and Pearl Mknnouna ..

Mother .. Missing treasure to the owners of disobedience .. The treasure is there for the people of the mainland and friendly ..

Mother .. Remain the same .. In her life and after her death .. In her childhood and her old age .. It smells perfume aroma .. Abeer and transcends the gaze .. And smell the flowers smell children .. ARIJ and sparkling in the faces of parents .. And the warmth and tenderness .. And the beauty and safety .. And the love and affection .. And mercy and written .. The miracle of the school .. And personal with the values ​​and principles .. And high and discouraging .. A real teacher for those younger generations:

Mother .. Teacher if you have prepared the people I have prepared a good race

Mother .. Coupon is life .. And home to the complaint .. And Emad it .. And equipment of the house .. And the birthplace of survival .. The Ayatollah, and finite and mercy for a people who reflect. ..

Mother .. Clarity of heart and purity of conscience, .. And loyalty and loyalty .. And tenderness and kindness .. And entertainment and Tasé .. Ghias and distressed and afflicted find .. Men and passion and conscience over .. The mystery of life .. And Platform anger .. And the seat of familiarity .. And Mojtly instincts .. The beginning of the poem .. Aghannah and home .. And the source of happiness and bright happiness ..
Mother .. Most nations of the earth is anything wrong .. And he called the breath .. And accurate sense .. And aggressive gestures in Erschha .. And lift flags in the events .. And approved by the problems in dreams .. And standing in the vineyard and sold in glory Orehha arm ..
Mother .. Planet E move itself .. And transcends the image and features .. And the most beautiful qualities and balm in her sight sweeter than Nbrath .. And the same pure Zakia prayed .. And a foreign body in a great veil of dazzling .. The eyes shed Bzakath love .. Her grandfather a lesson .. Mzhaa and picnic .. Palm fresh .. And the tree of good .. The store deposits .. And the source of the Trades ..
Mother .. Yes likeness .. The best Anees .. Yes, spouse and alienation in the House .. Yes, and nostalgia in the hour of drawing closer

MY MOTHER
Mothers are the greatest people I love in life. I love my mother because she gave birth to me is that. Always take care of me. Mtikdh remained all the time to make sure I am okay. Tired throughout the day for my own. She ruled for my upbringing. Ttamna was when I was a kid. Usually recommend my mother and help me to get what is good from its experience in life.

I love you, mom